Johnson Controls recently launched its OpenBlue system. OpenBlue is a complete suite of connected solutions that delivers impactful sustainability, new occupant experiences, and respectful safety and security that combines our 135 years of building expertise with cutting-edge technology.
It also features a suite of tailored, AI-powered service solutions such as remote diagnostics, predictive maintenance, compliance monitoring, advanced risk assessments, and more.
One of the pillars of the OpenBlue system, is healthy buildings – with the focus on healthy people, healthy places, and a healthy planet.
The healthy people focus is on:
- Delivering clean air
- Keeping people healthy and safe
- Ensuring comfort and wellness
The healthy places focus is on:
- Asset performance (asset life, uptime, reduced capex)
- Energy security and efficiency
- Advanced security and compliance
- Remote operations (monitor, control, maintain)
The healthy planet focus is on:
- Reducing energy usage
- Lower water usage
- Streamlined sustainability reporting
Discover connected, digitally-driven solutions that protect people and data, optimise facility operation, and help you achieve sustainability goals. Take a minute to explore the benefits of OpenBlue Healthy Buildings.