After an extensive judging process, Panasonic Heating & Cooling Solutions has announced the winners of its prestigious PRO Awards.
The bi-annual awards, which have been running since 2014, celebrate quality installations, innovation and excellence in European projects featuring Panasonic’s HVAC+R solutions across a wide range of markets.
Attracting its greatest number of submissions to date, this round of PRO Awards showcased a high standard of entries in heating and cooling utilised in projects across different markets, including hotels, hospitals, office buildings, restaurants, shops and more. This year’s categories included: Best Residential Project, Best Retail Project, Best Commercial Project and Best Hospitality Project. Alongside the main categories, the judges awarded Special Recognition Awards for Best Connectivity Project, Best Refrigeration Project, Best Innovation Project, Best Sustainable Project, Best Panasonic Solution and Best nanoe X Project.
“This year’s PRO Awards has once again left us amazed at the remarkable projects across Europe that have utilised Panasonic solutions,” comments Albert Blasco, European Marketing Manager at Panasonic Heating & Cooling Solutions. “It’s great to see the innovative focus on design, energy performance and sustainability. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone that entered, and congratulations to the worthy winners.”
The PRO Awards winners are:
- Best Residential Project: Peris+Toral Arquitectes for Viviendas Sociales en Cornellà, Spain
- Best Retail Project: Kälte-Klima-Service Hutter for Metzgerei Weinbuch, Germany
- Best Commercial Project: Mecobat Ingénierie for Complexe sportif des Amandiers, France
- Best Hospitality Project: Dahlen Haustechnik for Burg Gutenfels, Germany
Special Recognition Award Winners are:
- Best Connectivity Project: ART-KLIMA for MIRAI Clinic, Poland
- Best Refrigeration Project: Tech RAC for Nolan’s of Clontarf, Ireland
- Best Innovation Project: Kälte-Klima-Service Hutter for Metzgerei Weinbuch, Germany
- Best Sustainable Project: Ingeasist for Europa Point Sports Complex, Spain
- Best Panasonic Solution: RGS Technischer Service GmbH for Bürogebäude in Gaimersheim, Germany
- Best nanoe X Project: Ametller Origen for Mercat d’Autors, Numància, Spain
The winners were selected by an international judging panel of independent industry experts, including Graeme Fox (UK) – director of Technical at BESA Group, and president of the IOR; Jean Pradere (France) – treasurer of the French Heat Pump Association (AFPAC); Wolfgang Zaremski (Germany) – Juan Travesí Cabetas (Spain) – vice president of the Spanish Technical Association of Air Conditioning (ATECYR); Szilárd Kisapáti (Hungary) – HVAC Engineer of the Year ´18, as well as Enrique Vilamitjana, managing director of Panasonic Heating & Cooling Solutions Europe, and Albert Blasco.