ATMOsphere Europe 2021 will take place in a digital format 28-29 September with a complete programme to discover!
The event promises delivery of the high-quality content the HVAC&R community has come to know.
The main highlights of the event include:
- Online event: ATMO Europe will be a two-day event full of experts highlighting the main trends of the industry in livestream.
- Branding visibility for Sponsors on the online event platform.
- Two-day programme to cover policy developments (revision of the EU F-Gas), market updates, case studies, end users’ experiences, digitalisation, training and more.
- Attendees expected from all Europe (and beyond – Africa and Middle East).
- Networking opportunities: meet all the relevant industry stakeholders
Attendees to the event will include end users, policy makers, manufacturers, researchers, academia, NGOs, associations, media and consultants.
For more information, the programme and speaker profiles or to register, click here.